Saturday, April 30, 2011

Marine Corps marathon 2011

I was signed up to do the NYC marathon again. I did it in 2009 and have obviously forgotten how painful it was. I decided to do the Marine Corps Marathon instead and this time do it for a charity.
As I was deciding on a charity I knew that I wanted it to be for children and as I was looking through the list don't you know what caught my attention. One called OAR - which stands for

Organization for Autism Research

OAR is a national non-profit that provides practical information to the autism community by funding research studies whose outcomes offer new insights into the development of individuals with autism, with an emphasis on education, social life, and employment. OAR's information programs provide guidance on the best therapies and treatments for those living with autism

So now I am going to do this one instead.You can see my fundraising page here.-



Thanks, Roger

No comments:

Post a Comment