Wednesday, May 18, 2011

5-18-11 update and saying goodbye to PC.

Puddlecat adventure at the Everglades challenge 2011. photo taken By Jim. Thanks for sending Jim.

Today I towed the PuddleCat Adventure to work and will go sailing today on her for the last time as owner. Rex the new owner will be getting a shakedown sail demo. Winds are light and 30 % chance of rain but we are going to go and it should be a good day for a first sail for him. The nice thing for me is that I work with him at Honeywell so the boat is not going to far and we sail together on the same lakes. Also it will give me more time for building and to get use to my new boat. That is right, a new boat! A Hobie TI that i have just purchased. I have not had it on the water yet and it was purchased for a mission. I will get more into that later.
roger

No comments:

Post a Comment